Thursday, November 16, 2006

Your Name Here

1. FIRST NAME?Jess
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Shylock's daughter, from The Merchant of Venice
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?A few weeks ago, I had a brief (thank god) flu that made me barf and cry and cower under the covers until my head didn't feel like someone was driving a spike into my left eye-socket.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I have the worst handwriting. Just awful. I don't type that well, either, must be why I talk so much.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Does tuna count as lunch meat?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd lik eto think so. The question that really keeps me up nights is whether my 16 year-old self would think my 26 year-old self is cool. It's terrible to think that if I saw this coming, I might have done everything different.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I sporadically write down impressions or ideas I have. A lot less than I used to. I was never in the habit of cataloging my activities.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep, last time I was hospitalized was when I was born.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? That depends, will something worse happen to me if I don't? I wouldn't typically jump out of a plane either, but if it were on fire and headed into a mountain, I might take my chances with thin air.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerios.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think so. I'm getting stronger, definitely.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? What is this, Sophie's choice? Chocolate/coffee/mocha something
14. SHOE SIZE? 9
15. RED OR PINK? Slut red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm kinda too perfect for my own good...that's a lie. I wish I was a better planner. When people ask me what I'll be doing in 5 years, they might as well be asking me what I'd do on Mars. I have no clue. I like it that way. Sometimes the life you get is better than the life you can imagine. Even if it's not, that could change at any moment. I also wish I was a better liar--I am the worst liar!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my mom and my college friends. Sometimes I really miss the person I was 5 or 10 years ago--she seemed to have a lot going for her and plenty of options.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Eh.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm not wearing pants. I am wearing a khaki colored cord skirt, a blue shirt and brown flats.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Corn pops and a banana.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Some crap on my co-worker's radio and the sound of her IMing.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? There was this particular shade of orange I always loved but can't remember the name (no, it wasn't "orange"): burnt something, I thnk.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? This is odd: I really love the smell of Vick's--and it clears out my sinuses.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I'm at work, so probably somebody's assistant; I can't remember.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Intelligence.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Nope, she's a crazy bitch ;oP

No comments: