Sunday, November 05, 2006

Success!


So in addition to renewed interest in blogging, I'm also trying to develop my culinary skills. Last night I took Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything for a test drive with a simple Carbonara recipe. Yummy! Normally all that cheese and egg and bacon would be off-putting (especially on pasta!), but last night it was just the comfort food I needed--not to mention delicious!
My general sense of accomplishement was heightened by the facts that I finally cleaned my apartment, got all my laundry done and did some grocery shopping. It's early Sunday afternoon and I'm already in good shape to face the week. Right now I've got some pumpkin baking and later I'll roast the seeds--more yummy!

1 comment:

flanthrower said...

seriously, does anyone update this thing? j/k....