Thursday, May 24, 2007

Visa Las Vegas

Yes, I'm broke and facing imminent unemployment and an apartment search, but still I am headed to Vegas in the morning. The force behind this brash disregard of impending financial doom? Easy credit. Thank you Capital One, American Express and Chase for making my dreams of dissipation and debauchery a reality.
Karaoke on Tuesday was not a quickie and I'm sure I only meant to drink one glass of wine...so yesterday hurt a bit. UTIOG won't go on until 10:30 tonight and I need to be on the road before 10 am (I know, boo-hoo, but it is a really long drive to Vegas).
Had a really interesting conversation today about zombie movies and social commentary. It's not the zombies we're scared of, it's what they represent and how we respond. I love over intellectualizing my weird taste in film. Ah well, the only art that matters is the art that resonates, whether it's Picasso or Romero...

1 comment:

flanthrower said...

you've been tagged. see my blog...