Friday, June 01, 2007

I've been tagged

Sara just tagged me...

Apparently I have to list 7 random things about myself then tag 7 other people (Myspace, here I come!):

1) I was born in Hawaii, so my mother tried to convince me to list "Native Islander" on my college apps to get me into better schools (turns out "smart woman from the South" was minority enough).
2) The first school I attended was Echole Maternelle St. Andre, in Bordeaux, France.
3) I spoke Hindi as a small child with my Indian ayah, Philomena.
4) Everyone I've met since I turned 18 and moved away from South Carolina has commented on my lack of accent. Sorry dudes, I learned to speak from the TV, not my neighbors.
5) My middle name is the maiden name of my mother's great-grandmother, nee Bridget Falvey. I really wish they had gone with Bridget instead.
6) I worked 2 jobs (1 full-time, 1 weekend) for 10 months to pay rent when I first moved to Cali. Not recommended.
7) I'm in a kickball league. My team's record is 0-5 and 4-5. Next week we win!

No comments: