Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Radio Silence

Oh dear! I've been off the radar for a while!

Since I last posted I have moved, started collecting unemployment checks, turned 27 and spent more or less every day in some state of inebriation. How have you been?

My new place in Koreatown is AWESOME!!! It's a huge house and I have a huge room and many many pet ants...

I've seen a few movies this summer, the only ones worth mentioning are The Bourne Ultimatum and The Simpsons Movie, which were both great. The other week I won tickets to see Maximo Park at the El Rey, which was pretty cool as I've been trying to save money by not spending it on music. Though I did buy tickets to see the Cure at the Hollywood Bowl in October. It's the Cure! You can't miss the Cure!

I am very excited about a few trips I have planned for the end of summer: first going to Denver for the wedding of my dear friends Jake and Katie (tragically, I was unable to arrange for a gigolo to accompany me a la The Wedding Date, so warn the bachelors!), then going camping on Labor Day weekend in Northern Cali, which promises to be pretty cool and very, um, rustic, then finally getting back to civilization and visiting Derrick in SanFran.

I thought being unemployed would suck, but so far, I'm having a damn good time!

No comments: