Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fool for love

So, in a dumb carpe-diem kinda move not to be repeated for a good long while, I gave my number to random guy at Wang's last night (yes, there's a lot wrong with that statement, don't remind me). I should have known when he made me pinky swear to call him back, but I honestly thought it was a joke. Until I got home about a half hour later and had both a text message and a voicemail from the needy motherfucker. Come on, wait at least until the next day--it's not that hard, you'll sleep through most of the transition. Add to that he's too young and not my type and all my good intentions for being more open and less judgy go right out the window. No fucking way I'm calling a guy who's managed to irritate me within the first hour of our acquaintance. I will freely admit that had he been hot this might be a very different post, but he wasn't so this isn't. You gotta be hot or smooth (or at least not irritating), you can't not be either.

No comments: