Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Yeah, I'm totally 2 weeks behind on the yuletide cheer. I gave myself the gift of a complete vacation while visiting my mom in SC, and did no posting and very little communicating with the outside world. Rest assured, there was much communing with the cable TV (200 channels!--but there was still mostly nothing on...). 2 weeks in SC were relatively uneventful.
Before I left LA last month, I had a lovely visit to the Huntington library and gardens, which I highly recommend to anyone in the Pasadena vicinity.
I also managed to catch the end of the UTIOG tour at the Roxy on Sunset. Grabbed a burger at the Rainbow beforehand--it was a very rock'n'roll on the Strip kind of night. Could not be more bummed that the Rapture is not coming to LA with UTIOG opening! Aaahh!!! How could they collectively do this to me? It's just goddamn cruel.
Got back to LA just in time to party in the Hills on New Year's-- enjoyed too much wine, some amazing views of Hollywood and a complete abscence of lines, bouncers and crowds.
I'm sure there's plenty more fun and frivolity I haven't had a chance to blog about...my resolution is to totally get better about this...I swear. No really, I mean it and I'm going to stick to it. Who am I kidding? Check back in another 3 weeks...

No comments: