Friday, April 27, 2007

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Um, yeah, you could say I've been having too much fun, except I ain't never had too much fun! So Tuesday I went to this industry thing, and finally got to see Metal Skool (because midnight on a Monday is past my bedtime, apparently). Afterwards I eventually made my way to another karaoke Tuesday (though technically I didn't arrive til Wednesday) @ Guy's North, which is fortunately very near my place. Unfortunately, I was painfully hung-over on Wednesday (word to the wise, don't end your night with a "bay breeze," that's all I'm sayin'), only to come home and discover the hot water was out in the whole building. Meaning my only option was to wake up early on Thursday and go to the gym, where I hoped the water heater would be working. Finally made it to The Dive on Highland for drinks Thursday night before meandering over to the New York Dolls/Television Tribute night at Safari Sam's--the highlight of which was Peppermint Creeps, hands down, you don't even know. I think I get tonight off--I hope so anyway, cause this weekend will be filled with my first appearance at the book club I joined in January, kickball practice, probably the Walkmen, and a very special 70s karaoke night @ Guy's on Tuesday. Not to mention laundry and packing for my trip to New York next week!! Am I excited? You bet your ass I am!! Life can NEVER be too much fun!

1 comment:

flanthrower said...

glad to hear that *someone* is having fun. the key is not going back to school. no more school!